- Leogland Windsor – https://www.legoland.co.uk/
- The Lookout Discovery Centre – https://www.bracknell-forest.gov.uk/leisure-services/look-out-discovery-centre
- Beale Park – http://www.bealepark.org.uk/
- Odds Farm – http://www.oddsfarm.co.uk/
- Bucklebury Farm – http://www.buckleburyfarmpark.co.uk/
- Wellington Courty Park – https://wellington-country-park.co.uk/
- Dinton Pastures – http://www.dinton-pastures.co.uk/
- Milestone Museum – https://hampshireculturaltrust.org.uk/milestones-museum
- Reading Museum – http://www.readingmuseum.org.uk/
- Berkshire Museum of Aviation – http://www.aviationmuseumguide.co.uk/guide_south_east.php
- Merl (Museum of local farming, lots of hands on for kids) – https://www.reading.ac.uk/TheMERL
- Atom Trampoline Park – http://www.atomtrampolinepark.co.uk/
- Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park – https://www.redkangaroo.co.uk/?gclid=CKb2srPo4tQCFYa77QodNyYPyA
- Windsor Castle – https://www.viator.com/London-attractions/Windsor-Castle-tours-tickets/d737-a92?pref=02
Here are just a few ideas:
Children under 11 years dine free in our breakfast room when their parent buys a Full English breakfast.
Join our Easter egg hunt this weekend and win one of our yummy Easter eggs!!
Hunt around the hotel to find the Easter egg pictures, bring the picture to the hotel reception. The finder of the golden egg picture will win the large Easter egg shown in the picture. All other winners will win a Cadburys Creme egg.
This is a picture of the eggs you are hunting for.
Good luck and happy hunting!
Reading Half Marathon will run past the Hillingdon Prince on
Sunday the 19th March.
For guests staying Saturday night please take your time in leaving the hotel as the local roads will be closed for a short period.
Click here to see the route map:
The event starts at 10.15, for full details see the link below:
This Easter we will be giving away 100 Cadburys Creme Eggs. All you need to do is find an Easter egg picture hidden around the hotel, bring it to reception and we will give you a Cadburys Creme Egg. They will be available to find on the 15th & 16th April, so if you are planning your stay for these days please keep your eyes peeled to see if you can find them! Below are some inspirational ideas for the Easter holidays: We wish all our guests a Very Happy Easter from all the staff. Family Fun Day at John Nike Ski Slope, 27th March 11am-5pm Children can try skiing, snow tubing and ice skating all for just £6 per child. For the adults there is a BBQ and a bar! Find out more – https://www.facebook.com/events/1019810344758505/ Join in the fun at Wellington Country Park, just a short drive from our hotel. They are running an Easter Egg Hunt on the 27th March starting from 9.30am. Animals to see, train rides, play area, lots to do for the Easter holidays. Find out more – http://www.wellington-country-park.co.uk/events-at-wellington-country-park-2016/ . Celebrate Easter at Basildon Park, National Trust house and stunning grounds. Perfect for a spring walk in the countryside. Plenty for everyone to get involved in including their Easter egg hunt 14th – 17th April. Find out more – https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/basildon-park/features/easter-days-out-at-basildon-park Beale Park, wildlife park and gardens. See many different animals, wonder around the gardens and play in the Little Tikes play area and sandpit. They are running a special Easter egg trail around the park on the 8th – 24th April. Help build a mini bug hotel, join in the workshop, you can even make a small version to take home. 12th & 19th April. Find out more – http://www.bealepark.org.uk/plan-your-visit/whats-on/ We are just a couple of minutes drive from Atom trampoline park. The offer lots of bouncing fun. They are currently running promotions via Groupon for just £7.50 per child. They also run adult sessions too! Find out more – http://www.atomtrampolinepark.co.uk/