We collect the following information when you make your reservation and the reasons why:
- Your name – We need to know who is coming to stay with us.
- Your email address – We take your email address to enable us to send you a confirmation of your reservation.
- We will also email you on your arrival to the hotel so we can ensure everything is okay with your room and on departure to ask for your feedback of your stay.
We then add your email address to our mailing list where we send out a ONCE A MONTH news letter.
- If you do not wish to hear from us you can let us know at anytime or you can just unsubscribe at the bottom of the first newsletter you receive.
- Your telephone number is taken in case we need to contact you before your arrival of after your stay in the eventuality that you have left anything behind.
- Your credit card number is taken to guarantee that you are coming. We want you to feel confident giving us this information. Card details are stored on a secure system and cannot be accessed without a password. Limited staff have access to your card details.
- These are not stored after you depart the hotel.How to contact us: email email@example.com Or Write to us at Hillingdon Prince Hotel, 39 Christchurch Road, Reading RG2 7AN